HPL (High-Pressure Laminate), also known as Bakelite, is a laminate surface created under very high pressure. It’s a high-quality and impressive material, comprised by phenolic resin-impregnated layers of wood or paper, which are fused together under high heat and pressure, to create a single surface. HPL panels are used for both interior and exterior design of houses, restaurants, shops and buildings, adding luxury and prestige.
The impressive benefits of HPL panels:
- They fulfill all required European Standards
- They are designed to endure in all weather conditions and can withstand changes in temperature and humidity
- They are durable under sunlight with a UV protection layer
- They do not require any form of maintenance
- They can be used for various constructions and designs
- Big variety of colours mainly with wooden look
- Fire retardant
Why choose HPL panels by G. Kofteros Group Ltd:
In G. Kofteros Group Ltd showrooms across Cyprus, you can find dozens of different HPL designs and colours, in competitive prices and various sizes.
HPL near you:
Find your nearest G. Kofteros Group showroom here to view our wide range of HPL panels in stock.